Tim McKechnie, president of Plasma Processes, was honored as a fellow of ASM International (formerly the American Society of Metals) during its Tuesday, Oct. 29 awards dinner in Montreal, Canada. The distinction of fellow is conferred upon members who have made distinguished contributions to materials science and engineering. McKechnie, a Vanderbilt University alum, was selected for “pioneering development of thermal spray coatings and establishing a successful materials engineering company”. Mr. McKechnie founded Plasma Processes in 1993 to develop engineered materials solutions for the aerospace, defense, energy, medical and commercial industries.
- MSFC 2013 Small Business Subcontractor of the Year Award | Plasma Processes
- Tim McKechnie honored as ASM International Fellow
- Plasma Processes recognized as Innovation Leader
- Plasma Processes featured in Missile Defense Agency Tech Update
- Production Manager Adam Reed Received Recognition for Yellow Belt Achievement