Plasma Processes’ green propellant technology was showcased in the Missile Defense Agency’s Tech Update, a quarterly newsletter for MDA technology transfer. The technology, funded by MDA in 2008, features combustion subcomponents compatible with non-toxic, “green” propellants with a goal of replacing hydrazine. Plasma anticipates the “green” propellant systems will be used for satellite insertion and station-keeping, reaction control, auxiliary power, and divert and attitude control.
- MSFC 2013 Small Business Subcontractor of the Year Award | Plasma Processes
- Tim McKechnie honored as ASM International Fellow
- Plasma Processes recognized as Innovation Leader
- Plasma Processes featured in Missile Defense Agency Tech Update
- Production Manager Adam Reed Received Recognition for Yellow Belt Achievement