Our mission is to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations for quality. We believe excellence in quality starts with a commitment to fully understand our customers’ requirements and needs. We are currently ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified.
Our quality assurance team has significant experience and consistently gets top marks on customer scorecards. Inspection equipment is calibrated and traceable to NIST. Give us a call or schedule a visit to learn more.
Inspection and Analysis
Plasma Processes utilizes the following equipment for the inspection and quality control of dimensional features, surface characteristics and other industry specific parameters.
- Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Two optical comparators
- Proof pressure and helium leak capabilities
- Dye penetrant inspection
- Emissivity measurement system (905nm in vacuum up to 1100ºC)
- Surface Profilometer
- NDE equipment, holiday detector, Vickers hardness tester
- Scanning Electron Microscope with Energy Dispersive Spectrometer
- Inverted light microscope with digital camera
- Image Analysis Work Station
- Metallurgical sectioning saws, mounting presses, polishers and vacuum impregnation system
- Microhardness measurement system